About Me

My photo
Flint, North Wales, United Kingdom
The business of photography has become tougher every year and this is not just down to the financial crisis. Everyone now considers themselves a photographer, even though they have no idea of the market they are dabbling in. This has destroyed business for the professionals and many can not survive and make an honest living. I have reverted to taking images for myself only and have to tend to a day job in order to continue my photography. This is the space I share my images, gripes and experiences.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Moving Accommodation


As I am currently moving accommodation, I had to dig through quite a few boxes in order to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. They say that if you haven't touched it for more than 12 months... you don't need it and it can go.
Well, I am not getting rid of all my negatives, be they 35 mm or medium format.
I can't remember why I took this image but I must have been fascinated with a pile of bricks stacked on top of each other.
Its a weird one, I know.
The weather went bad again. I hate snow. It caused far too much trouble this winter.
Go away snow!
We don't want you here!
Doesn't help that I don't have any winter tires on my car.

Bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment