About Me

My photo
Flint, North Wales, United Kingdom
The business of photography has become tougher every year and this is not just down to the financial crisis. Everyone now considers themselves a photographer, even though they have no idea of the market they are dabbling in. This has destroyed business for the professionals and many can not survive and make an honest living. I have reverted to taking images for myself only and have to tend to a day job in order to continue my photography. This is the space I share my images, gripes and experiences.

Monday 22 February 2010

Back at Work


What a day...!

Its been busy in the office. I thought that I may be able to cope quite well but as I only got back from visiting my brother at 0100 hrs in the morning, I struggled a little with the yawning and tried to fight off the overwhelming tiredness.
I just left too late before embarking on a 6 h drive through the full length of the country. Anyway, the picture is one of my brother's cats. Thought I'd share this one as I feel it shows what cats are all about: EVIL!

Had to do some moving tonight. I was hoping for an early bed but had to move clothes into the new house. I hate moving. I hate packing...so everything was just forced into the bags.
The wife will have a fit when she finds out.

Really tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment