About Me

My photo
Flint, North Wales, United Kingdom
The business of photography has become tougher every year and this is not just down to the financial crisis. Everyone now considers themselves a photographer, even though they have no idea of the market they are dabbling in. This has destroyed business for the professionals and many can not survive and make an honest living. I have reverted to taking images for myself only and have to tend to a day job in order to continue my photography. This is the space I share my images, gripes and experiences.

Saturday 10 April 2010

Saturday Activity: Shopping

Went shopping with the wife today for our weekly food-shop. She thrives on that and leaves me in peace sipping a coffee in a cafe. That gives me a chance to catch up with all the news in the photography world by reading the newest magazines and papers.

After this 'exciting' event I returned to scanning. I have reached the 542 mark but there is still no end in sight. Find below another edit. Its nothing great, just an edit that I made whilst waiting for the scanner to do its thing.


The wife is also starting to irritate me now with her naggin' about what I need to do for her. She keeps interrupting me, bothering me with niff'naff' and trivia. I think she doesn't really want me occupied with anything that hasn't to do with her.

I sometimes wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment